Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Concept Art 1st Stages


Every time John sends me something I love it.
He has gone through so many designs with me, but he takes it very well. Here, you can see the beginning stages of the designs he went through before we decided that we had the right look.

I believe these were the first designs he did based on a brief description. Jack is on the left and Jessica is on the right. He is the undead brother who will stop at nothing to save his sister whenever in harm's way.








With Jack I wanted him to look slimmer rather than that classic heroic figure. He is a scrappy and a dirty fighter.

Below is Jessica, she is our main character, the narrator, and the one we will relate to in the story. 

Stay tuned to see the official look of Jack and Jessica.



No comments:

Post a Comment